I am SAM. I am a professional sales and marketing person who has always been passionate about small businesses and their owners. So much in fact, that I decided to join their ranks.
I was tired of waiting for the economy to turn around. I was tired of hearing “we love your work, but we can’t afford to hire you…even though we need you”. I was tired of watching small businesses around me working too hard ON their business that they couldn’t work IN their business. I was just plain tired. You know what they say… neccesity is the mother of invention.
So here I am. I am SAM. And I am here to help you – the small business owner.
- I will walk you thru the social marketing maze… because even though it’s “free” it’s far from free when you calculate the time investment.
- I will (wo)man your booth at a trade show… because not everyone knows how to network at a trade show nor do they have the luxury of shutting down shop to attend for the day.
- I will help you find the perfect graphic designer to re-brand your website.
- I will write your blogs.
- I will design your newsletters and send them out.
- I will create and manage your complex database of clients.
- I will write and distribute your press releases.
- I will be your very own Marketing Department and you don’t even have to give me an office or coffee in the morning (unless I stop by to say hello).
Think of SAM as a Ghost.. instead of a Ghost Writer, SAM is a Ghost Marketer!
In the weeks to come, I will begin to feature a small business owner here within my blog. How you are unique.. how you face challenges on a daily basis but more importantly, how you solve those challenges. If you’d like to be featured in SAM’s blog, drop me a line and tell me something neat about you and your business. Or, if you have a special topic that you would like to see covered, let me know that, too!
In the meantime, I look forward to working with each of you to get your business’s name out to the wonderful people of the Triad!